The embroidery is 100% hand embroidered (we have video recording during the embroidery process).
You order me to embroider wedding anniversary photos, family, friends, pets. This is an unique gift for any occasion.
Use fine cotton thread and linen fabric. The finished embroidery is framed in a wooden hoop or patterned plastic and the back protected with non-sticky paper. It’s ready to hang as soon as you open it.
The thread is dyed by hand in our traditional craft village. You can see more about us at:
+ Our YouTube: Hand Embroidery Art
+ Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HandEmbroideryArtCraft
Made in Vietnam
ORDERING AND PROCESS
1. Select the size of your hoop
2. Send me your photos (my email: handembroideryart [!at] gmail.com)
3. All portraits are framed in a wooden hoop or patterned plastic. Please let me know if you want to frame it yourself and do not want a hoop for your order.
4. I begin the embroidery process. I will send you a photo of the sketch of the portrait for approval before beginning. I will also send you update photos of the progress for feedback. You can ask for adjustments throughout the process, so the portrait turns out exactly how you want it.
5. We have video recording during the embroidery of your portrait. And with your consent we can upload the video to our Youtube channel so you can see the process of completing your portrait.
6. If you have questions any time during the process, send me a message!
Ready to ship in: 10-20 days (except for Saturday and Sunday).
Please check your email while waiting for the package to be sent to you, as it is possible that some customs clearance procedures have been sent to your email.
©ThuongEmbroidery - Hand Embroidery Art